Molino Piantoni returns to the Gulf of Naples. Over recent months, interest and appreciation for the Molino flours has grown throughout Italy, especially in Campania, the home of pizza. We love visiting this city to talk about our history and our territory.
We will be at the third edition of TuttoPizza Expo, the international exhibition dedicated to the Ho.Re.Ca sector specialised in pizza-making: the event will take place from 21 to 23 May 2018, from 10am to 7pm at the Mostra d’Oltremare of Naples (Piazzale Tecchio / Viale Kennedy).
Growth and knowledge
An important opportunity for pizza makers to catch up, exchange ideas, learn about and come into contact with the latest pizza products, through competitions, master classes, seminars and a large exhibition area. In fact, suppliers of raw materials, semi-finished products, equipment, machines, accessories and services for pizzerias will have the opportunity to meet and speak directly with pizza makers, restauranteurs, entrepreneurs and other pizza professionals.
To meet the leading players in the world of pizza by:
– promoting and enhancing the value of Italian raw materials;
– giving pizza professionals a place where they can exchange information and make purchases;
– promoting professional training, experimentation and innovation;
– learning about services that can facilitate the work of pizza makers;
– pairing the event with the city of Naples, the home of pizza.
More than 7,000 square meters of exhibition space will host demonstrations, events and stands, for a total of 100 exhibitors from different sectors relating to:
– raw materials and ingredients (wheat and cereal flours, and flour mixtures)
– food and beverage (preserves, mozzarella, water, beer and drinks);
– equipment (ovens, refrigerators, workbenches, containers, utensils, crockery);
– software and hardware for restaurants;
– Accessories for pizzerias (tablecloths, containers, blades);
– Furnishings (tables, chairs and other necessities).
Three days of events with free admission, from 10am to 7pm, which will focus on 4 main areas: the Pizza Museum, exhibiting stands and two event areas.
The Pizza Museum
Although it has a permanent seat in the historical centre of Naples, the Mediterranean Museum of Art, Music and Traditions continues its itinerant experiment, which began in 2012 on the initiative of the Associazione Pizzaiuoli Napoletani (Neapolitan Pizzamakers’ Association). During the event, an exhibition area will be set up with photos and memorabilia from the world of pizza.
We will have a stand at this important event together with Sacar Forni, a leader in the supply of professional equipment for restaurants, pizzerias, bakeries and other sectors. All these aspects, together with the Piantoni Flours, are important components of the pizza industry.
Molino Piantoni looks forward to seeing you at this important event. Come and immerse yourself in the fabulous world of traditional Italian pizza.
More news from our blog
From the Po Valley to Los Angeles: Molino Piantoni “full of pizza04.27.2018
To spread without frontiers the quality and traditions of our country, engaging every day with the enthusiasm and strength linked[...]Read more
From the Po Valley to Los Angeles: Molino Piantoni “pizza all the way”04.24.2018
One of Molino Piantoni’s main missions is to spread the quality and traditions of its country all over the world,[...]Read more